Kenber Developments Ltd, a Mullingar based Construction Company, have an opportunity for an individual to join our team in the role of Office Administrator. The role will be varied and extensive, dealing with administrative, payroll & some accounts work. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have previously worked in an office environment completing similar tasks.
This is a Part-time Position, Mon-Fri, 9am-1pm (can be flexible) – working remotely from own home. Computer and mobile phone will be provided.
Position available immediately.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of day-to-day books and records – training provided
- Dealing with queries over the phone & via email
- Drafting quotations and invoices
- Bookkeeping duties
- Payroll – processing weekly wages – training provided
- Maintaining files and records
- Invoicing Customers
- Year-end activities
- Generating reports
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in an administrative role
- Computer Literate to include Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of Sage and Payroll an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner & Customer Service skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of Construction industry an advantage
Salary will be dependent on the experience of the candidate.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent